Easkey Sea Blues GAA
Easkey Sea Blues GAA Club was founded in 1888. The first meeting was held on Sunday 15th January 1888. Thirty men were enrolled.
The first Co. Sligo Senior Championship was played in 1888 and Easkey was one of the first teams competing. The match was a draw but Easkey won in the replay.
The land for the GAA pitch was acquired from the land commission in 1966 by the then committee. They acquired 6 st acres and paid £100 per acre and also £35 to fence half of the field. In the intervening years it has been upgraded by the GAA committee.